Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's Vacation Time

After Clint finished his last final we decided it was time for a vacation so we loaded up our bikes and headed for the sunshine. We rode our bikes all over on the trails, went to the temple, we hit up Vegas one night, and stopped at Zion's on the way home to hike Angels landing. It was a very needed trip. Check out the slide show below...


For those of you who have never hiked Angel's Landing it is a 5 mile hike and half a mile of it is straight up the side of the mountain. The chain you see in the pictures is right in the middle to help pull you up and also to keep you from falling...It's an awesome hike probably one of the best.

3 comments:

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

I love when you finally update your blog! hehehe. I definately agree vacation time is the best! We need to get planning our friends vacation soon!!! If we all decide to do it, we need to all book at the same time so we can get rooms by each other! Lets just do it!!!!

Mindy said...

That's awesome. We went to Vegas for memorial day weekend and hit Zions on our way home too. It's too bad it wasn't the same week and we didn't run into each other. Katie called and told me today that she ran across your blog so thought I'd check it out. Now you have easy access to mine too:)

Jodi said...

Hailey, I found you!! It's me, cousin Jodi!!! Well with a little help putting my blog together we just happened to run across yours. It was kind of exciting to see all the fun things the 2 of you have been up to. I can't believe you hiked Angels Landing. There's no way I could do that. You go girl!!!