-----------Live Every Moment, Laugh Everyday, Love Beyond Words-----------
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
"The Haircut"
So I gave Clint a haircut the other day...He has been begging me for a while now to do it but I always wondered why me when Whitney and Camille do it for work and mom is a professional! If you haven't already noticed Clint has really really curly hair so it's not the easiest to work with it fro's in seconds! Not to mention he is very particular with his hair. But, he managed to convince me to do it, I left it a little longer at first just in case and ended up pretty much giving him two haircuts. Believe it or not it actually turned out very good! We didn't think about taking a before picture until after we were done so we did get an after picture. I was pretty impressed with my work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Good work Hailey! I wish Richard would beg me to cut his hair. He likes a "professional" to do his hair, he says it just grows in more evenly. But once in a while he gives in when I beg to cut his hair.
Nice Job! That's pretty impressive for not going to hair school, especially with curly hair!!
I didn't even know about the 5 year reunion. Do you know where it will be?
Good for you! I wish I knew how to cut Cody's hair cuz right now we always are waiting for his sister to have time and it would be so convenient if I knew how!
Hey I just saw your comment, and Justin said that the best person to talk to is probably Allen Walker, so if you call the Spanish Fork Mortuary, then you can talk to him.
I love the haircut! Good job Hailey! I have always wanted to attemp a haircut on Scott but don't dare.
Hey it looks good. Maybe you just found your new profession!!
You have potential girl! I cut Abes when we were first married and I will NEVER cut it again. I think I cried when I was done. It looked awful...we ran to my mom's and had her fix what she could. She's been cutting his hair the last 14 years! I do cut my boys hair though and I dare say it looks ok. Way to go!!!
Hailey, my dear, you need to update us!! :)
Post a Comment