Fun! I want to hear more of why you went so early and that whole story!!! He is so cute! Good luck the first few weeks. It can be so hard. Remember to take a time out for yourself and do something fun! Even if it is the grocery store or a drive to get a treat!!
6 comments:
CONGRATS! He is SO cute. It will be so fun to have them so close together.
Fun! I want to hear more of why you went so early and that whole story!!! He is so cute! Good luck the first few weeks. It can be so hard. Remember to take a time out for yourself and do something fun! Even if it is the grocery store or a drive to get a treat!!
I am so happy for you two! Having cousins close together will be so fun. Congrats on the darling baby boy!
Congrats to your family! He is darling and we are so happy for you!!
Congrats! He is SO SO cute! Glad that everything went well!
Sooooo Handsome! It makes me want to go through and find the pictures of us as newborns. I love it!
Post a Comment