Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Aspen Lakes

This year for the 24th of July we decided to skip out on all the festivities and head up the canyon. The church owns some property up there that they rent out for girls camps and such. Clint's family was up there for girls camp at the beginning of the week and the stake presidency and there families stayed up there the rest of the week. Anyway it was so much fun, they have a zip line that goes right into the lake and also a ropes course with a rope swing also right into the lake. They have a ton of canoes and paddle boats as well. Here are some pictures of our fun day! The boys thought it was fun to have canoe wars, tipping each other over and such and see who would be the last one above water:)

5 comments:

Shalayne and Clayton said...

That looks like so much fun! The lake is beautiful. Happy late birthday by the way!! I am probable coming to visit end of August. Can't wait to see you!

The Higginson's said...

You guys always are having so much fun. I love coming on your blog to see what new adventures you have been on together. Oh and I hope you had a great birthday!

Cari Sorensen said...

So have you heard anything back from Wade and the mortuary at all???

Joy ~ Kurt said...

Hayzer~
Looks like you have been having a good summer! I hope everything is going good for you guys! You're such a cutie!
love ya
Joy

Courtney said...

hey this is really weird, I went to call you today and for some reason your number wasn't in my phone! I was so bummed, so I need it again