Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Little Women

So we went to Hales Center Theater to the musical Little Women. It was amazing! When Clint and I first started dating he was taking a Theater class and had to go to a few plays, and he took me along with him. It is now one of our favorite things to do. Nothing is better than a good musical and Hales Theater knows how to do it. The talent was incredible, I decided that if I could sing I would do musicals.

2 comments:

Wright Bunch said...

K.. this is Jenna, was Durfey, now Wright, and I had no idea that you two got married!!! I saw your blog on Ashley and saw the two of you- Congrats!! you look So happy together!

Mindy said...

We love going to plays too. Have you been to the Scera Parks amphitheater? It's fun too.