Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 15, 2008

The New Me

I know it's hard to beleive but look what I did...





After a lifetime of long hair and a little peer pressure I made a change and a good one at that I even think I weighed in 10 lbs lighter afterwards:) Thanks Whit

15 comments:

Richard said...

I love it, you're adorable! I'm sure it took a lot of peer pressure. Anyone would have had a hard time cutting off that much beautiful hair. But I love it. Cute cute!

Mindy said...

Yes, the above comment was me. Whoops.

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Hai I love it!!! You look so cute! I've wanted to chop my hair the last few times I've gone in because it's just so dang hot down here, but the girl that cuts my hair is really good friends with me and Garre and she knows that he would FREAK if I cut more then an inch. ahaha. But you - my darling - you look beautiful! You can pull any look off! Love it! MISS YOU LOTS

The Henry's said...

Oh my gosh! It is so cute!!! You are so brave to cut that much off!! But it looks so good! :)

jord and kate said...

i love it too hailey....

Joy ~ Kurt said...

WOW~ You look so amazing! I don't think it matters what you do to yourself, you are always beautiful! What did Clint have to say? Was it a shock?

Jared and Shalynn said...

I love it!! You have the most beautiful hair no matter how you do it!

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

So cute Hailey. I love it!! Isn't the change so nice and fun?! And it is so much cooler for the hot summer!

Mikaela & Joel said...

Hailey,
Your hair is so cute! I wish I could be so brave! Whit did a great job. Your mom gave me your blog so I could check what everyone was up to. It inspired me to create my own blog so thanks. It is fun being able to see you again. I just adore your mom! Mikaela

The Daley Fam said...

Your hair is so dang cute! It was so good to hear from you. You look like you're having so much fun being married. Isn't it the best? I'm glad Brit gave me your address. Now we can keep in touch easier!

The Higginson's said...

I love your hair! I have never seen you with short hair but you are so beautiful you could pull anything off. It looks great!

Mindy said...

I tried calling you today around 3:20, but I've tried calling you other times too, I wonder if I have the wrong number. Email you number to me if it wasn't there. mindyclary@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I can't believe I found out about this through your blog! You are in big trouble! You look soooo cute, but you would if you shaved your head too! =) I really do love it though, maybe one of these days I'll have the guts to do that

Mindy said...

Hailey, Saturday I'm having a bead party at my house, 2:00, invite whoever:)

Justin...&...Andrea said...

I love love love your hair like that! But you could have your hair any way and still be beautiful! I really want to do my hair like that but I have to wait till after I have this baby! It's a girl!!! So, if you wanna see a pic of my belly I just posted one on my blog ha ha! Keep in touch friend. I miss you!