Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shoe Party!

Hey everyone sorry it has been so long since I've updated. We have been living with my parents until we can get into our new place! So basically living out of boxes. Anyways, my sister and I are having a shoe party this Saturday the 20th. It's from 1:00-2:30 Please come and bring your friends! They will have the new line of boots out for the first time! Call me if you need any more information.

2 comments:

Cari Sorensen said...

Oh, how fun, I really wish that I could be there! I LOVE shoes! :(
Hopefully you can get into your apartment soon too! Goodluck! We miss you guys

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

im bumbed i missed it i was in washington....love your blog you are such a cute couple...cant wait to see the babies..ha ha ha just kidding love you and keep in touch....ps love love love your hair!!!!