Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's Halloween Time

Here are some pictures from Clint's Mentor Group Halloween Party





On Halloween we had a party with the Weight's it was so fun...The entire immediate family was able to be there, all 25 of us! Here are a few pictures of our adorable nieces and nephews!!!


Kyla & Haley



Kaleb, Jonathan, Natalie, Joycelynn

Here is Mike and Marianne as PUMPKIN PIE!



We made a quick stop by my parents house and here is a picture of everyone who was dressed up at the time!




This is Jaxon in his "Lil' Stinker Costume"



I had to work the morning of Halloween but I didn't want to wear my wig because it isn't very comfortable so I dressed up as The Tooth Fairy!

4 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

cute halloween costumes! you have such a darling family! we need to get together soon, we're moving to az in 3 weeks so i say lets have a big party...miss you and love ya

Courtney said...

I LOVE it Hay, those pictures are really cute!

Brian and Lindsey said...

Yea! You found your camera cord:) That skunk costume is adorable, I want to find one like it when I have kids. It looks like you guys had fun on Halloween. See you Tues

The Henry's said...

Cute costumes! I was wilma last year! but you look a lot cuter than I did! And Whitney's costume is so funnY!! I hope you guys are doing good! We haven't seen you forever!