Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The New Place

Here are some pictures of our new little apartment above the mortuary.


This is our little living room, no pictures in the frames yet but we got them hung!!


This is the bathroom!


This is our kitchen!

This is Clint's room! AKA the office (he spends lots of time here, doing homework)


And last but not least, our bedroom! The walls were already painted red and match perfectly!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

It looks so cute Hay! So Clint actually did get the "cumfy" chair in his office... ha ha. I'll have to come see it, your wall looks good too! (the picture wall) I actually did get my tree out tonight. You'll have to come over when it's finished, it will be a working progress and Brinklee is a big helper =)

Mindy said...

What a cute place. And I love your red room. I'm working on getting me one of them:)