Hello everyone...We had an awesome Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve over at my parents house, it's a new tradition we started to all spend the night over there. We had the best prime rib dinner ever. Thanks mom! We also have a tradition of going to the cemetary to light candles by grandma and grandpas grave and we usually sing a few Christmas carols too. We opened all of our gifts for each other and spent a lot of time watching Jaxon play with his new balls he got from cousin Keaton.

My parents surprised us and bought us these awesome pictures of the temple. I have been wanting one for a really long time I was so excited. It's kinda fun we all got married in different temples.


Clint and I got each other new beenies...

Christmas morning we woke up and opened presents and then we went to spend Christmas day with the Weights. We had an awesome breakfast, played with our nieces and nephews and hung out all day long. Sorry I didn't take any pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment