Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sponataneous...

The day after Christmas we decided to up and go to Arizona with Clint's mom and dad to visit Jared, Melissa, Kyla & Haley. We got up at 6:00am and started driving. The roads were really bad from Provo to St. George Check it out... What roads right? We didn't even see road until we hit St. George. It was so good to spend some time with the Davis' since we don't get to see them very much. We had a good time playing rockband. Mom and Dad even joined in...

Kyla and Haley love to play princesses. They were all dressed up...

Thanks guys for the fun weekend!

4 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

your so cute love and miss you

Kelda said...

Gotta love Arizona. Hope it was warm when you were there, I heard they had a cold couple of weeks.

Justin...&...Andrea said...

Hai!,
Thanks so much for your compliment about my belly!! You are way too nice! I feel HUGE! ha ha But am really excited to have a little baby within the next few weeks! How are you and clint doing? I love looking at your blog, it looks like you guys are doing well, and I still LOVE your hair!

Courtney said...

I am soooo ready for summer!