Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mud Volleyball

I know it has been way too long since I've posted but we haven't had any good pictures to post...but i figured these were definetly blog appropriate! Salem Hills Volleyball team held a mud volleyball tournament on Memorial day for a fundraiser to raise money for next year, Adri somehow talked us all into playing. We had a blast! I think these pictures show that we were a little timid at first but by the end we held nothing back.







Elly even decided she wanted to play!

6 comments:

Stefanie Bell said...

That looks soo fun!! I have always wanted to do that, we will have to sometime for sure!

Courtney said...

thats awesome! I LOVE it! Wish I could have been there cuz we definitely would have played! We miss you guys!

The Daley Fam said...

Oh my! That looks like so much fun! These pictures are great!

Davis Family said...

I'm sad we missed out!!! That looks sooo fun! See ya next week!

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

What a blast! All I can say is its about time you finally put some new pictures up! P.S. We totally need to go to dinner, and I need to give you your little knobs! Ha.

The Higginson's said...

I love all the fun, crazy things you guys do. I have always wanted to play mud volleyball! It looks like so much fun!