Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentines Date...

We had a fun Valentines Day! We went out to dinner at Outback and just relaxed the rest of the night! We celebrated the following weekend with Stewart and Melinda. It was so much fun! We went up to Salt Lake and went out to eat at Tucanos! Wow is all I can say that place never lets me down! We then went ice skating at the Gallivan Centers out door skating rink. It was smaller than they advertise it to be but we still had a blast!





5 comments:

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

how fun you look so happy and darling! love and miss you!!

The Daley Fam said...

Hailey! Hey, I accidentally erased my contacts and I just found your blog. It looks like you've been having so much fun. I haven't been ice skating in so long. I bet it was a blast.

Courtney said...

I'm so glad you liked P90X! I still need to get back in the kick of it. My brother came to stay with us and I guess I got a little shy to work out in front of him...excuses...excuses. I stunted in the park with Nigel last week!!! It was so much fun and I could still do everything but I could tell that he was helping me a lot cuz sadly the muscles in my legs have vanished in the past four years! It reassured me that our hubbies need to learn. let me know when you're free to practice. Nigel told me every Tuesday night him and scott and a bunch of people meet up at an open gym and they'd teach Cody and Clint how to stunt, how fun does that sound?! Or we could teach them in the park, or both. I'm up for anything.

Dev said...

Dude, great blog! You guys seem to be having a blast-this is a bit randon, but Clint, could you please call me? I lost your phone number and I had to tell you about the Dudech family from the mission. They wrote me this last week and I wanted to get your e-mail address so you could write them too-talk soon!

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

Hi Hay!!! How the heck are you doing? You need to update your blog... I have no idea what is going on!!! I keep trying to blog stalk you but there is nothing to stalk!!! Ha. Hope your doing good! All us girls need to get together and go to dinner!