Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finally A Post!

I know most of you already know...but if you haven't heard WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!! We couldn't be more excited! We went to our first doctors appointment last week and everything is right on track so far. The baby will be due right around July 1st. Sorry it took me so long to post! Once summer comes we will actually have something to post about:)

10 comments:

joN aNd tRiciA said...

Hailey I am so excited for you!!! You are going to be the cutest lil prego mama!! Congrats!!!

Nola said...

Yeah! I had no idea! You guys are going to be such great parents. Although we will be moving soon, I can't wait to hear about your new addition next summer.

Kacey said...

woohoo! i'm so thrilled for you. :)

Jared and Shalynn said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!

A New Life Student said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Brittany told me a while ago....I was waiting for you to publicly announce it! Hope you are feeling okay.

Kelda said...

Congrats! How exciting!! Are you gonna find out what you're having?

Christine said...

congratulations! that's so exciting!!

Nelson Family said...

I am so excited for you! I was just telling Jess that you need to come and hang out with us. We want to get together some time in January and start doing a monthly club!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Hailey! You will love having kids around they make life so much more interesting!

The Higginson's said...

Hailey I am so happy for you both! Your are going to be so darling being pregnant and both of you will be great parents! I can't wait to hear more!