Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

IT'S...



We are so excited to be having a BOY! The odds were against us but Clint's birthday wish came true!

10 comments:

Lewis Fam said...

You lucky chica you got to find out early. Boys are the cool thing to be having apparently I am way excited for you!!!

Nelson Family said...

Boys are so much fun! Tyler wanted a boy first just like Clint did. Does Whit know what she is having? Congrats! By the way, I can't wait for Jess' little girl to come! It is so soon. We want to throw her a shower soon. You should come.

Christine said...

yay! congratulations!! i'm so excited for you.

Mikaela & Joel said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun!!!

The Henry's said...

Yay!! Congrats!! A little boy will be so fun! :)

Leah and Alan Albright said...

I kept telling Cami that's we'd all find out about the same time. Lucky you two found out early!

Katie Maughan said...

My guess came true, haha :) That is so exciting, he is going to be such a handsome little guy!

Ryan and Mandie said...

Congrats!!!! I love little boys and your sister will have another boy too!! that will be so so much fun!! well I am so excited for you!! being a mom is the best!!

Shalayne and Clayton said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are going to be a great mom!