Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Half Way There!!

This journey is already half way over, and it's just beginning to get fun. My belly gets bigger everyday, the shopping is irresitable, and the movement becomes more frequent all the time. I love being pregnant!


These pictures were taken at 18 weeks so they are a couple of weeks old:)

9 comments:

Kelda said...

Hailey you look so cute! I can't believe you're already half way!

Sam and Lacey said...

You are so cute pregnant. Love it. Want to do it for me? HAHa

Kandas said...

I am so behind...I don't think I even knew you were prego!! I am so excited for you! YEAH and a boy...how fun!

You look so cute, I can't get enough of it! Congrats again to both of you!

The Henry's said...

These pictures are so cute! It was good seeing you today and talking "baby stuff" lol.. I'm glad someone else thinks being pregnant is fun! :)

Courtney said...

You are adorable pregnant too! I'm waiting for our shopping sprees to begin.

Steve, Kristen, and the Twins said...

You look super cute Hailey! That's so fun we're both having boys :)

Stevenson Stories said...

You are too cute to be pregnant. Enjoy the little belly while ya can :)

Stefanie Bell said...

oh my CUTEST belly ever!!! I can not believe that you are already 20 weeks!!! wow that went by so fast for me.. i am sure not so fast for you! You look darling and we cant wait to meet this little guy!! Paislee is going to have alot of boys to choose from ;)!!

Christian & Priscila said...

Hey Hey, after checking Joy's tummy pic, I came to see yours, and oh, how cute!! You look gorgeous, perfect little belly!
Congrats!!!!XOXO