Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ice Skating @ The Lake

So Clint and I have been a little lazy lately...we like to sit home at night and watch all the reality shows that are on right now. We finally got a holiday so we decided to take advantage. It is a tradition in Clin't family to go ice skating out at Utah Lake. Clint has never taken me since we have been together so we decided to go with them. I unfortunetly didn't have any ice skates so where better to get them than the DI. They only had one pair and to my surprise were just my size!! There was a lot of snow on it so it took the guys a little hard work to clear us a nice ice rink :)




8 comments:

Davis Family said...

I'm jealous! I actually do miss skating on utah lake. Oh, and by the way...Happy Birthday Clint, only about 10 days late!! Sorry..Love you guys!

Shelby said...

Awe Hays, you guys are so cute! What fun I have not skated in ages!

The Henry's said...

That looks like so much fun! I would be scared to fall through the ice though, lol... :)

Joy ~ Kurt said...

How fun! I love Ice Skating!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

iv never done that i didn't know you could that's the cutest thing and so are you!!

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

Oh my gosh that looks like so mch fun! I would be such a wuss though and think I was going to fall through the ice! Thanks for the cute comment about the baby... it still seems so surreal! I was a little sick but now Im feeling great! Only 177 more days!

Courtney said...

I didn't know what you guys were doing in this picture until I read your other comments...ha ha I'm a little slow. Looks like fun though!

Jonny, Mel, Aaron said...

You guys are so adventurous! Glad to see you are doing well.